Department of Commerce
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin Every Journey invariably starts with a single step and the journey to scale great heights needs unflinching grit and relentless efforts. With the same determination we had embarked on a journey in 1984 by setting up the Commerce Department with a course of one section i.e., B. Com (General). The department has adequate well qualified, competent faculty who are dedicated to the academic and overall development of the student community.The department ablaze, constantly striving to offer relevant and updated knowledge with practical dimension to provide the dynamic business environment with equipped personnel.
The department shall endeavour to promote entrepreneurial culture and develop accounting and managerial skills of the students to enable them to meet the challenges of contemporary business environment.
- To impart professional education and training in the field of Commerce and Accounting.
- To disseminate knowledge and information by organizing seminars/workshops/short term courses to enhance management and entrepreneurial skill.
- To uphold the values of Personal Integrity and Social Responsibility.
Semester wise Time Tables
Programmes Offered 2022-23
|PROGRAM OFFERED||MEDIUM||SANCTIONED IN TAKE|
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Department/ Subject||Qualification||Total Service (in years)||Link to Profile|
|1||Smt.P.KUSUMA KUMARI||LECTURER||COMMERCE||M.COM.,M.Phil.,NET.,APSET||05 Years||Click here|
|2||Smt.B.SHOWREELAMMA||Contract Faculty||COMMERCE||M.COM||09 Years||Click here|
|3||Ms.G.DIVYA||Guest Faculty||COMMERCE||M.COM||03 Years||Click here|
|2||B.Com (Computer Applications)||EM||30||33|
|4||B.Com (Computer Applications)||EM||30||31|
|6||B.Com (Computer Applications)||EM||30||31|
|7||2020-21||B.Com (Computer Applications)||EM||30||30|
|8||B.Com (Banking Insurance financial Services)||EM||30||12|
|9||2021-22||B.Com (Computer Applications)||EM||30||30|
|10||B.Com (Banking Insurance financial Services)||EM||30||23|
|11||2022-23||B.Com (Computer Applications)||EM||60||58|
Name: P. KUSUMA KUMARI
Designation: Lecturer in Commerce
- WORK-LIFE POISE OF WOMEN EMPLOYEES IN TEACHING COMMUNITY: PEZZOTTAITE JOURNALS: Volume 5, Number 4, October – December’ 2016 ISSN (Print): 2279-0977, (Online): 2279-0985.
- TRANSFORMING EDUCATION FOR SOCIAL CHANGE & BUSINESS EXCELLENCE: PEZZOTTAITE JOURNALS: Ref/2016/IJASMP/01/V5N4-104: DECEMBER 28, 2016.
- ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND ITS IMPACT ON EMPLOYEES IN SELECTED IT COMPANIES IN HYDERABAD, INDIA: WAFFEN-UND KOSTUMKUNDE JOURNAL: ISSN NO: 0042-9945: Volume XI, Issue II, February/2020.
- THE STUDY ON IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE CONSUMER PURCHASE BEHAVIOR OF FMCG PRODUCTS: The International journal of analytical and experimental modal analysis: ISSN NO: 0886-9367Volume XIII, Issue X, October/2021.
BEST AND HEALTHY PRACTICES OF THE DEPARTMENT
• Annual Curricular Plans with references and methodologies are prepared well in advance for every subject and made available for students in the Class Rooms.
• Bridge Courses are conducted to bridge the gap between the commerce and non-commerce students in first year for the subjects Accounting and Economics. The objective is to lay foundation on the subject and bring new ideas and thoughts in understanding the subject easily.
• Students are taken to Filed Visits to interpret the curriculum practically.
• Students are given Assignments throughout the academic year to enable them to get thorough knowledge in the subjects.
• In the process of continuous evaluation students take up seminars on curriculum subjects & also on the topics of the subjects incorporating day to day development.
• Guest Lectures by subject experts like for better understanding of subjects.
• Career Counselling is conducted for students every year so as tomake them set their goals and keep them focused in the right direction.
• As a part of Mentoring, mentors are allotted to every student, who take up the responsibility of Academic Counsellingand Personal Counsellingapart from the regular counselling.
• Literacy and cultural competitions are conducted where students can exhibit their skill & creativity.
• Our students are part of NSS where the Idea is to awaken the social consciousness for community service with the motto “Not me but You”.
Continuous Internal Assessment
Student Progression to Higher Education
|DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE|
|S.NO||ACADEMIC YEAR||NAME OF THE STUDENT||NAME OF THE INSTITUTE JOIN||NAME OF THE PROGRAM ADMITTED TO||LINK TO PROOF|
|1||2021-22||CH ROOPA NAGA JYOTHI||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|2||G.LAKSHMITHA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|3||K.ASWINI||YOGI VEMANA UNIVERSITY(YVU)||M.COM||Click here|
|4||M.SIRISHA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|5||M.SIVA PARVATHI||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|6||P.SOBHA RANI||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|1||2020-21||A.RAMYA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|1||2019-20||J.SANDHYA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|1||2018-19||G.LAKSHMI PRASANNA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|2||K.KEERTHI||RISE COLLEGE ,ONGOLE||MBA||Click here|
|3||K.SUSMITHA||RISE COLLEGE ,ONGOLE||MBA||Click here|
|4||P.NAGA VARDINI||RISE COLLEGE ,ONGOLE||MBA||Click here|
|5||S.YAMUNA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|6||Y.MALLIKA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|7||Y,MOUNIKA||ANU PG,ONGOLE||M.COM||Click here|
|1||2017-18||B.PRAVALLIKA||ANU PG,ONGOLE||M.COM||Click here|
|2||CH.SWAPNA||SRI PADMA MAHILA UNIVERSITY ,TIRUPATHI||M.COM||Click here|
|3||J.BUJJI||AKVK COLLEGE,ONGOLE||M.COM||Click here|
|4||G.SUMALATHA||DON BOSCO PG COLLEGE,GUNTUR||MBA||Click here|
|5||T.REKHA||ANU PG,ONGOLE||M.COM||Click here|