To ensure fair, impartial and transparent conduct of examinations that facilitate the academic growth and progression of students, while upholding the integrity and standards of the college and the education system at large.
- Designing and implementing examination policies and procedures that are fair, transparent, and in accordance with the guidelines of the affiliating university and regulatory bodies.
- Maintaining high standards of academic integrity, including prevention of cheating and malpractice.
- Providing timely and accurate information to students, faculty, and staff on examination schedules, rules, and results, and addressing any concerns or grievances related to examinations in a prompt and professional manner.
- To ensure fair and impartial conduct of examinations in accordance with the guidelines and regulations of the government and the affiliated university.
- To maintain the credibility of the examination system and to uphold academic standards.
- To ensure that the examination process is transparent, efficient, and timely.
- To identify and address any issues related to examination administration and student conduct during examinations.
- Develop and implement examination policies and procedures in accordance with the guidelines of the affiliated university and the government.
- Set examination schedules and coordinate with the relevant departments to ensure timely dissemination of examination-related information to students.
- Ensure the secure storage of examination papers and distribution.
- Ensure the availability of adequate examination facilities, such as classrooms, seating arrangements, and necessary equipment.
- Train invigilators and other examination personnel, and assign their duties and responsibilities.
- Develop and implement to prevent cheating and other forms of academic misconduct during examinations.
- Address any grievances or complaints related to the examination process and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Prepare and submit reports on examination administration and results to the relevant authorities.
- To ensure that the examination process is conducted in a fair, impartial, and transparent manner.
- To maintain the confidentiality and security of examination papers and other related materials.
- To ensure that the examination process is conducted in accordance with the guidelines and regulations of the affiliated university and the government.
- To identify and address any issues or problems related to examination administration and student conduct during examinations.
EXAM TIME TABLES
EVALUATION PROCEDURE AND REFORMS
The college follows the evaluation norms of Acharya Nagarjuna University, which has introduced major reforms in evaluation by implementing a Credit-based grading system since the academic year 2016-17.
The college is implementing the standard operating procedure (SOP) for Continuous internal assessment (CIA) designed and circulated by APCCE.
CONTINUOUS INTERNAL EVALUATION
As per the ANU evaluation framework, out of 100 marks, 75 marks are allocated for university external examination, and 25 are allotted for internal assessment.
Components of Internal assessment are designed by CCE as follows:
- There are two midterm written tests conducted during the semester, and the internal assessment test schedules are prepared as per the university and communicated to the students well in advance.
- Exams are conducted as per the SOP.
- The corrected answer scripts are distributed to the students for verification, and any grievances are addressed immediately. At the end of the semester, the average marks of both unit tests are calculated and verified with the students.
- Students are assigned different tasks based on their learning levels, and the assignments are evaluated by faculty based on criteria such as timely submission, clarity, neatness, etc.
3. Project-Work/Seminar/Group Discussion /Role play/Quizzes/Presentations:
- Various classroom activities such as Project-Work, Seminar, Group Discussion, Role-play, Quizzes, and Presentations are organized by the faculty members.
4.Participation in field trips:
- Field trips are organized by departments to provide experiential learning, and students are evaluated on the basis of their active engagement in posing questions, investigating, experimenting, being curious, solving problems, etc.
5. Participation in clean and green activities and attendance:
- Campus cleaning and plantation drives are organized in the college, and all students are involved in them.